Members have the ability to do business with either of our district offices. The West District office in Topeka services the western portion of the FreeState Electric Cooperative territory. The East District office in McLouth services the eastern portion of the FreeState Electric Cooperative territory.
We are here to help and have multiple budget friendly ways to help you pay your bill. Call us today about your eligibility, or enrollment, in one of our payment programs:
- PrePay Program
- Budget Billing
- Time of Use Rate (East District ONLY)
- Agriculture Rates (West District ONLY)
- Help Agencies that can assist with bill pay
There are multiple ways to pay your bill:
- Auto Pay
- Online Bill Pay by logging in to your SmartHub account on the home page.
- SmartHub and Pay NOW
- Secure Pay by Phone
- Night drop boxes at both district locations
- Drive up window (West District ONLY)
- We accept cash, checks, or VISA/Mastercard only.
- Mail Remittance
- PO Box 70, McLouth, KS 66054
We are here to serve our members, at either location. You may call our office at 1-800-794-1989 or email, email@example.com.
Our offices are open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We are closed major holidays.
West District Office – Topeka
785-478-34441100 SW Auburn Road
Topeka, KS 66615
East District Office – McLouth
913-796-6111507 N. Union
McLouth, KS 66054